That’s it. Enjoy!
I recently made a blueberry jam using chia seeds as a way to set the jam and wanted to try a Rasberry version. It’s quite delicious and so versatile and so very easy. I made this one whilst getting the kids breakfast ready, they had a great time eating the frozen berries. I got the original recipe from @moorebrune healthy happy well blog.
What you need
1 cup of berries
3 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoons of sweetener (I used maple syrup and rice malt syrup)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
A dash of vanilla (or to taste)
What you do
1. Place berries, water and sugar in a saucepan.
2. Cook on a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring evey now and then, until berries are soft and mushy
3. Mush up the mix with either a stick mixer or potato masher (depending how smooth you want it)
4. Add the vanilla and chia seeds and stir to combine
5. Place mix into a jar and place in fridge to set.