an easy, tasty, superfood snack that takes only minutes to make and less to devour. This is my version, adding a middle eastern spice called zaatar that is tangy and zingy and delicious on anything in my opinion.
What you need
a bunch of kale
What you do
1. cut the kale leaves off the stem and into bite size pieces
2. wash and spin off water in a salad spinner or pat dry
3. drizzle olive oil, salt and zaatar to taste. Be liberal with salt. toss to combine
4. spread kale on baking paper on an oven tray. spread out as much as you can.
5. bake in preheated 180 Celsius oven for 10-15 mins or until edges are Brown. I tossed mine halfway to ensure max crispiness.
That’s it. Enjoy